|climate map (description)|
Largo is a city in Pinellas County, West Central Florida.
Tampa International Airport is the largest airport in the area, but there is also a flight to St. Petersburg Clearwater International Airport, just east of the city, along Roosevelt Boulevard.
I-275 enters this area from Tampa. Or, U.S. No. 19 comes into the city from the north.
Pinelas Suncoast Transit Authority operates buses from other cities in the area, including St. Petersburg, Clearwater and Tampa.
The main passage is Ulmerton Road and East Bay Drive, which go east and west, Clear Water Largo Road/Ridge Road, Missouri Street/Seminole Boulevard, Keene Road/Starkey Road and Bercher Road, which go north and south.
Pinellas Suncoast Transit Authority operates buses throughout Pinellas County. Route map.
- Florida Botanical Garden 12520 Ulmerton☏ Rd, +1 727 582-2100 Every day from 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. The neighboring village will be closed on Monday and Tuesday. Freedom.
- Largo Central Park 101 Central Park Dr☏+1 727 587-6775. Every day from 5:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. Freedom.
- Look at the park in the city. They are very well-cared, and it is a fun place to spend the afternoon.
- Largomor in the corner of Almerton and Seminole Bullbud. There are many shops such as "Target," "Pet Smart," "Staples," "Vells," "Mikaels," and "Marshall's."
- Cesarina Deli & Bakery, 2575 E Bay Dr 1, +1 727 536-2119. M-F 9AM-6PM, SA 9AM-5:30PM. Italian delicacy, which is rich in meat and cheese.
- Corner bar and grill, 2116 E bay Dr, ☏+1 727 584-3126. Every day from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 a.m.
- Westshore Largo, 3690 E Bay Dr, ☏+1 727 507-9000 Su-Th 11AM-10PM, F-Sa 11AM-11PM. Philadelphia pizza and cheese steak.
- Untouchable's Piza, 1150 Clearwater-Largo Rd, +1 727 581-8160.
- Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Clearwater 6500 Ulmerton Rd +1 727 532-4800 Check in: 3PM, Check out: noon.
- Hampton Inn Lago, 100 E-bay Dr, ☏+1 727 585-3333 Check in: 3PM, Check out: 11:00 a.m. free parking, free hot breakfast, Largo Central Park view.
|Atlanta Samba←||N S||→Pinera Park → St. Petersburg|